Including Silent Hill 3 is really just the icing on an already impressive cake.
What does SH3 stand for?
SH3 stands for Silent Hill 3 (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SH3
We have 2 other meanings of SH3 in our Acronym Attic
- Sitting Height to Height (ratio)
- Short Herbage and Scattered Faeces
- Ship's Serviceman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Shadow Hearts 2 (video game)
- Ship's Serviceman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Silent Hill 2 (video game)
- Spyhunter 2 (video game)
- Src (Sarcoma) Homology 2 (protein domain)
- Stuff Happens to Me (polite form)
- Ship's Serviceman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Src (Sarcoma) Homology 3 Domain
- Silent Hill 4 (video game)
- Severe Hemophilia A (hematology)
- American Shad (FAO fish species code)
- Hardware Address of the Sender
- Sacred Heart Academy (various in US)
- Safety Hazard Analysis
- Sagamihara Housing Area (Japan)
- Saint Herblain Automobiles (France)
- Salicylhydroxamic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instant-gratification merchants will find Heather, the character you play, disappointingly unresponsive, but full-on action is not what Silent Hill 3 is about.
Byline: MARTYN LEEK SILENT HILL 3 (Konami, PlayStation 2) IN the world of survival horror there is only one title that gets seriously close to the scare tactics of Resident Evil -and that is Silent Hill.