At 50, The Silence Of The Lambs actress will be the fourth youngest recipient of the glittering accolade.
What does SOTL stand for?
SOTL stands for Silence of the Lambs (book and film)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTL
We have 2 other meanings of SOTL in our Acronym Attic
- Satuan Organisasi Tata Kerja (Indonesian: Organizational Unit Work Procedures)
- Silence of the Kill (gaming clan)
- Silverman, Olson, Thorvilson and Kaufmann Ltd. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Spirit of the Knight
- Struktur Organisasi Tata Kerja (Indonesian: Organization Structure Working Procedure)
- Sign of the Times Kellen Winslow
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Servant of the Lord
- Shadow of the Locust (band)
- Shakespeare on the Lawn (University of Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IT'S a case of Silence of the Lambs meets Miami Vice in this forerunner to the Lecktor/Lecter saga from director Michael Mann.
A BRITISH rapist who carried out a horrific sex attack likened to The Silence of the Lambs has been deported from Australia to the UK.
The influential Pauline Kael once criticized Silence of the Lambs for being technically proficient but soulless.
The celebrity guests included his Silence Of The Lambs co-star Jodie Foster.
So Texas Chainsaw Massacre became Silence of the Lambs.
With a stellar cast that also includes Harvey Keitel, Mary-Louise Parker and Philip Seymour Hoffman, 'Red Dragon' "returns the series to 'The Silence of the Lambs form," says Jack Mathews of the New York Daily News.
CAPTION(S): SCREAM: Janet Leigh in the shower scene in the 1960 thriller Psycho (left), Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector in the Silence of the Lambs (above) and (below) a scene from The Birds