Experience at Sihanouk Hospital I have also spent time working alongside Cambodian nurses in the multi-purpose acute unit at Sihanouk Hospital Center of Hope.
What does SHCH stand for?
SHCH stands for Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE (est. 1996; Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHCH
We have 3 other meanings of SHCH in our Acronym Attic
- Sheep Hydatid Cyst Fluid
- Southern Highlands Charitable Foundation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Spring Hill Corrections Facility (Waikato, New Zealand)
- Sweet Home Community Foundation (Oregon)
- Safe Homes for Children and Families Coalition (North East, MD)
- St. Helens Community Federal Credit Union (Oregon)
- Social History Curators Group (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Southern Highland Craft Guild
- Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory (San Francisco, CA; also seen as SHC)
- South Haven Community Hospital (South Haven, MI)
- Sharing Health Care Initiative (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Slow, Highly Charged Ion
- Strategic Hotel Capital Inc.
- Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd
- Strategic Human Capital Implementation Plan (US NASA)
- ShinHwa Chang Jo
- Society of the Holy Child Jesus
- Siberian Husky Club of Korea (South Korea)
- Saracens Hertfordshire Cricket League (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Habitat for Humanity Cambodia works with the following partners to deliver the 'Enhancing HIV / Orphans and Vulnerable Children Program with Holistic Housing Solutions (EHOPHHS)' program: - Save the Children - Sharing Experience for Adapted Development - Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE - Khemara About Habitat for Humanity Cambodia In partnership with homeowner families, Habitat for Humanity Cambodia builds, rehabilitates and repairs simple, decent homes with the help of volunteer labor and donations of money, materials and other gifts-in-kind.
The renewed commitment expands a program launched in 2008 in conjunction with the Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE in Phnom Penh that provides free cancer screenings, medications, patient education and medical staff training at the charity hospital.