Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute at Northland College (Wisc.
What does SOEI stand for?
SOEI stands for Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute (Ashland, Wisconsin)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOEI
- Sächsisch-Oberlausitzer Eisenbahngesellschaft mbH (railway company)
- Sons of Ed Gelb (New Jersey)
- Scaled One-Electron Hamiltonian
- School of Environmental Health (Canada)
- School of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (now School of Environmental Health; University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Society for Occupational and Environmental Health (McLean, VA)
- Southern Oxfordshire Enterprise Hub (UK)
- South of England Hamster Club
- School of Education and Human Development
- Sable Offshore Energy, Inc. (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Software of Excellence International (dental software)
- Scottish Office Education and Industry Department (Scotland, UK)
- Self-Organization of the European Information Society
- School of Extended Learning
- Sistahood of Ebony Lesbians (Orlando, FL)
- Symphony of Enchanted Lands (Rhapsody album)
- Symposium On Employee and Labor Relations
- ServiceOn Element Manager (Ericsson)
- Simple Open EtherCAT (Ethernet for Control Automation Technology) Master (open source library)
- Society of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
director of the Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute at Northland College, can comment on the importance of wilderness today or on Sigurd Olson: "Wilderness -- it's all about people.
branch is coordinated out of the Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute, Ashland, Wis.