If the correct signed response was not presented within 10 s, or a different response was shown, an incorrect response was recorded.
What does SRES stand for?
SRES stands for Signed Response
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SRES
We have 16 other meanings of SRES in our Acronym Attic
- Survivable Remote Expansion Port Network
- Short-Range Ensemble Prediction System (meteorology)
- Short-Run Equilibrium
- Student Research Experience Questionnaire (Australia)
- Santa Rita Experimental Range
- Socially Responsible Enterprise Restructuring
- Software Requirements Evaluation Record
- School of Resources, Environment and Society (Australian National University; Canberra)
- Senate Resolution
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Special Report on Emission Scenarios (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
- Surgically Remediable Epilepsy Syndromes
- Signed Response Challenge
- Shiawassee Regional Education Service District
- Scout Radio and Electronics Service Unit (Australia)
- Sight-Reading and Ear-Training (music class)
- Single Repetitive Extrasystole Threshold (physiology)
- Software Reliability Engineered Testing
- Spacecraft Rover Engineering Team (US NASA)
- Swiftwater Rescue Education Trust, Inc. (New Zealand; volunteer rescue training organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berry acknowledged in his signed response with a pledge that future projects would not repeat the mistakes of RetireEZ.
19 (ANI): An 1862 letter sent to President Abraham Lincoln from three military surgeons requesting for a chaplain to tend to the wounded and dying soldiers after the Battle of Antietam, accompanied by the president's signed response, has been returned to the National Archives here.
Patterson will then interpret Koko's signed responses and relay them to a typist.
With the help of F5[R]DNSSEC solutions, organizations can deliver secure, dynamically signed responses in real time for all internet domains, including the recently signed top-level .
The questionnaires seek "Yes" or "No" signed response from each candidate declaring his/her position on construction of Engler's proposed State Police/Military Affairs Building in downtown Lansing.
The questionnaires seek "Yes" or "No" signed response from each candidates declaring his/her position on construction of Engler's proposed State Police/Military Affairs Building in downtown Lansing.
Penny Patterson, who will present questions to Koko and relay her signed responses during the Webcast said: "The Internet is all about communications.