What does STAM1 stand for?
STAM1 stands for Signal Transducing Adaptor Molecule 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Stable Local Oscillator
- School Transportation Association of Massachusetts
- Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (journal)
- Science Teachers Association of Malawi
- Seat to Address Mapping
- Secours à Tous les Animaux Malheureux (French)
- Shin Taiwan Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Short-Term Auditory Memory
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Higher Religious Certificate)
- Statutory Term Analysis Method
- Society for Theory and Application of Multicriteria Decision Analysis
- Directorate for Standards and Quality (Viet Nam)
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
- Standoff Minefield Detection System
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Standard Army Management Information System
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics