com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Market to 2020 - Sales Growth in Smart Phones, Digital Cameras and Laptops will Sustain Demand http://www.
What does SPR stand for?
SPR stands for Signal Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPR
We have 312 other meanings of SPR in our Acronym Attic
- Sepiapterin Reductase
- Sequential Probabilistic Resource (resource reservation strategy)
- Service des Programmes et du Réseau (French: Programs and Services Network)
- Service Performance Review
- Service Prévention des Risques (French: Service Risk Prevention)
- Service Provider Reseller
- SHARP Proactive Routing Protocol
- Short Prose Reader (anthology)
- Shortest Path Routing
- Shortest Possible Route
- Single Package Radio (Skyworks)
- Single Pedestal Right
- Single Ply Roof (construction)
- Single Point of Reference
- Single Point Refueling
- Single Point Registration Scheme (India)
- Sistema de Proteção Contra Riscos Financeiros (Brasil)
- Site Plan Review
- Six-Port Reflectometer (electrical engineering)
- Small Particle Reagent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sand in the desert gets inside the Patriot's radar shelter and then in the CP-1187( )/ TPX-46A(V)7 signal processor inside the shelter.
Interpeak continues its mission to provide communications solutions for embedded systems by releasing a new edition of its IPLITE TCP/IP v4 and v6 stack, tailored to Motorola's StarCore-based family of Digital Signal Processors.
AASP(TM) is a neural network signal processor that can be integrated into existing perimeter security systems to enhance their real-time intrusion detection capabilities.
By providing a complete suite of high performance audio signal conversion and routing on a single chip, these new multi-channel analogue signal processors radically simplify LCD-TV and AV receiver audio design," said John Crawford, Wolfson product marketing manager.
He also indicated that a recent drop in demand from makers of disk drive for TI's digital signal processor appears to have turned around.
Dale Reis, Raytheon vice president and Submarine Signal Division general manager, "recognizes the development of Raytheon's transportable signal processor, a full spectrum, compact acoustic signal processor used successfully by the Navy laboratories and currently serving Raytheon as a development model for a new shallow water active sonar.
s (Nasdaq:CRUS) flagship audio digital signal processor (DSP): the CS49520.