3Gbps full duplex data paths, can accept DP and HDMI signals, and offers extremely low power and signal attenuation to preserve high speed signal integrity and system performance.
What does SATN stand for?
SATN stands for Signal Attenuation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SATN
- Satakunnan (Finnish)
- Southern Arizona Transportation Museum
- Spectrum Analyzer Test Module (Military Avionics System)
- Stevens Alliance for Technology Management
- Strategic Alliance for Technology Management
- Semi-Active Tuned Mass Damper (engineering)
- Security Assistance Training Management Office
- Security Assistance Training Management Organization
- Space and Air Traffic Management System (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- Satellite Message Image System
- Software Arts Technical Notes
- South African Telecommunications Networks and Applications Conference
- Southern African Telecommunications Networks and Applications Conference (annual conference)
- Satellite Navigation
- Satellite Navigation Simulator
- Second Advanced Telecommunications Notice of Inquiry
- NATO South
- Sailing Across the Ocean (music)
- Scheduled Air Transportation Office
- Scheduled Airlines Ticket Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also demonstrate spray-coating of these flocculated suspensions to form conductive coatings that are examined for their signal attenuation by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Path loss modeling is an important and widely-used method to predict and evaluate wireless signal attenuation and transmission performance (Lott and Forkel, 2001; Ghas-semzadeh and Tarokh, 2003; Ghassemzadeh et al.
In addition, a normalization of reflection amplitudes by a signal attenuation mapping process enables the differentiation of normal seam weld vs.
AGNSS & high sensitivity receivers Radio signal attenuation from walls causes standard GNSS receivers to perform poorly in indoor environments.
In high speed digital interconnects, signal attenuation is a result of both dielectric losses and conductor losses.
The number of devices possible on a fieldbus link will vary depending on factors such as the power consumption of each device, the use of repeaters, signal attenuation, type of cable used and distance, the company said.
Propagation measurements and modeling is discussed in chapters on analysis of UWB signal attenuation through typical building materials, large- and medium-scale propagation modeling, small-scale UWB propagation modeling, antenna design and propagation measurements and modeling for UWB wireless body area networks, and UWB spatial channel characteristics.