Summary: Khalil said Sunday that the resistance in Lebanon is a sign of strength and should be protected by its citizens.
What does SOS stand for?
SOS stands for Sign of Strength (Wyckoff trading theory)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOS
We have 837 other meanings of SOS in our Acronym Attic
- Sheamus O'Shaunessy (professional wrestler)
- Shoe Outlet Store
- Shoot on Sight
- Shoot on Sight (gaming clan)
- Shoot on Site
- Shot on Sight (band)
- Shout Out Sunday
- Si Opus Sit (Latin: If Necessary; a prescription indication usually implies the drug is to be administered only once)
- Sibling Over Shoulder (chat)
- Sick of School
- Signals Of Silence (band)
- Significant Other Strike
- Significant Other Support (various organizations)
- Signs of Suicide (prevention program)
- Silicon On Sapphire
- Simple Office Solutions (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Singapore Organisation of Seaman
- Sink or Swim (Super Nintendo video game)
- Sink or Swing (band)
- Site of Struggle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cain warned in a recent PBS detention facility for a US soldier taken hostage, then recanted, and derisively, a staunch conservative who has not endorsed a candidate, told AFP mastermind Osama bin Laden as a sign of strength.
There may be some who think that this is a sign of strength but treating one's own people in this way is in fact a sign of remarkable weakness," she said.
Looking ahead, it will be important to watch the dollar index for further sign of strength or a return to weakness.
It was previously thought scarring was unattractive in Western cultures, while it was seen as a sign of strength elsewhere.
Wenger said: "When your environment is destabilising, to keep your line of conduct is always a good sign of strength.
In fact it would be a sign of strength from a government whose self-belief seems to be draining by the hour.
Such a policy, he argues, would be seen as a sign of strength "if it's bolstered by an active containment policy that makes it clear that those who dare harm us will be punished.