On celebrity: "When I was in Mexico last week, I got recognized at the top of the Sun Pyramid at Teotihuacan, which I'm pretty sure really is a sign of the Apocalypse.
What does SOTA stand for?
SOTA stands for Sign Of The Apocalypse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTA
We have 32 other meanings of SOTA in our Acronym Attic
- Support to Organizational Training - Functional Area Assessment
- Special Operations Training Group (est. 2005)
- Sociedade de Ortopedia e Traumatologia do Rio Grande do Sul
- Solar Optical Telescope Spectropolarimeter
- Safety Officer Training Academy (India)
- Salmon of the Americas
- Satellite Oceanography Tactical Applications
- School of the Air (Australia)
- School of the Arts (various locations)
- Self-Organizing Tree Algorithm
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operational Tasking Authority (US DoD)
- Society of Taiwanese Americans
- Society of the Ancients (gaming)
- Society of Typographic Aficionados
- Soldiers of the Apocalypse (gaming)
- Sons of the Apocalypse
- Special Operations and Test Area (NASA)
- Special Operations and Training Area
- State Of The Art
- State Opioid Treatment Authority (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was much worse, possibly the first sign of the apocalypse, or at least a slight indication that the apocalypse could be coming if all goes according to plan.
Although the 2006 victory was viewed as an aberration, a USC loss Saturday would be considered a sign of the apocalypse by some fans that are already furious over the Trojans' record this season.
com, which also explains that God created gay pride and same-sex marriage as a sign of the apocalypse.
Note: The usage of mogul here is the latest sign of the apocalypse.
Byline: OLIVER HOLT EACH week, American magazine Sports Illustrated devotes a small section to a paragraph under the heading Sign of the Apocalypse.
``When a PEZ dispenser sold for over $5,000, truly I thought it was the first sign of the apocalypse,'' Whitehurst says.
Byline: Compiled by Jon Kelly "Thank you for having Prince, William Shatner, Puffy and Mick Jagger on the same stage - a sign of the apocalypse.