Roger Bales, acting director of the Sierra Nevada Research Institute and professor of engineering at the University of California, Merced, explains.
What does SNRI stand for?
SNRI stands for Sierra Nevada Research Institute (University of California - Merced)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNRI
We have 26 other meanings of SNRI in our Acronym Attic
- Special Needs Residential Facility (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Security and Networks Research Group (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Special Needs Resource Group
- Southern Nevada Reining Horse Association
- Stable Non-Reactive Hazardous Waste
- Selective Nerve Root Injection
- Serotonin and Noradrenalin Reuptake Inhibitors (depression medication)
- Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor
- Short-Notice Random Inspection
- Stark Neurosciences Research Institute (Indiana University)
- Strategic Naval Research Institute (fictional organization)
- Secretariado Nacional para a Reabilitação e Integração das Pessoas com Deficiência (Portugese: National Secretariat for the Rehabilitation and Integration of People with Disabilities)
- Supernova Remnants and the Interstellar Medium
- Sports Nutrition Review Journal (Canada)
- Sleep and Neurophysiology Research Laboratory (University of Rochester; New York)
- Syndicat National des Radios Libres (French: National Union of Free Radio)
- Systemu Numerowania Recept Lekarskich (Polish: Doctors' Prescriptions Numbering System)
- Syndicat National des Restaurateurs, Limonadiers et Hôteliers (French: National Association of Restaurateurs, Hoteliers and Lemonade)
- Service and Network Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The changes we see in some Western ecosystems are a consequence of past land management uses, the spread of invasive species, the expansion of housing developments in fire-prone areas, and a warming climate with prolonged droughts," contends Tony Westerling of the Sierra Nevada Research Institute at the University of California, Merced.
Alongside Yosemite National Park Superintendent Mike Tollefson, who was also awarded a trustee position, Anderholm advocates student shadowing of both DNC and NPS personnel in the field, a continuation of UC Merced's Sierra Nevada Research Institute programs implemented several years ago in Wawona.