com (ZITL) CO: Datametrics Systems Corporation; Datametrics Systems Limited; Zitel Corporation; Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG ST: California IN: CPR SU: EB-TW -- SFM042 -- 2298 12/01/97 06:30 EST http://www.
What does SNI stand for?
SNI stands for Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG (Paderborn, Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNI
We have 113 other meanings of SNI in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Network Interface (web server)
- Senior Network, Incorporated
- Serial Network Interface
- Server Name Indication (networking protocol)
- Service Network Interface
- Service Node Interface
- Serviço Nacional de Informações (National Information Service, Brazil)
- Shalom Network International
- Shared Network Infrastructure
- Shelter Now International (German religious and humanitarian group)
- Signaling Network Interface
- Signaling Network Interworking
- Sistema Nacional de Interconexión (Guatemala)
- Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (Mexico)
- SMS (Short Message Service) Notification Indicator
- SNA Network Interconnection
- Società Numismatica Italiana (Italian Numismatic Society)
- Société Nationale Immobilière (French: National Real Estate Company)
- Solar Night Industries (St. Louis, MO)
- Solidarites Nationales et Internationales (French: National and International Solidarity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1996 to 1998, Blechschmidt served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Nixdorf Americas and Siemens' Pyramid Technology as well as Executive Vice President and Board Member of parent company, Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG of Munich Germany.
Together, Siemens Pyramid and parent company Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG have a presence in 58 countries and more than 230,000 UNIX and NT system installations worldwide.
2 Billion Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG Taps Informatica PowerMart Suite for Pan-European Data Warehousing Initiative MENLO PARK, Calif.
PRIMERGY is a registered trademark of Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG.
May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Xybernaut Corporation (Nasdaq: XYBR), a pioneer and leader in the wearable computer market, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG (Siemens Nixdorf) Open Enterprise Computing (OEC) Production & Logistics, Paderborn, Germany, pursuant to which Siemens Nixdorf will be Xybernaut(R)'s European manufacturing partner for the Mobile Assistant(R), Xybernaut's wearable product line.
The company also maintains strategic partnerships with Cambridge Technology Partners, EDS, Ernst & Young, Microsoft, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG and Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG.
Together, Siemens Pyramid and parent company Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG have a presence in 58 countries and more than 130,000 UNIX system installations worldwide.