Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies (SGTT) has inked a long-term service contract with OGK-2 for Russia's largest combined cycle power plant (CCPP) PGU-800.
What does SGT stand for?
SGT stands for Siemens Gas Turbine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGT
We have 86 other meanings of SGT in our Acronym Attic
- Svalbard Global Seed Vault
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (welfare program in India)
- Same Great Taste (band)
- Satellite Ground Terminal
- Scenario Generation Toolset (simulation software development; AEgis Technologies Group, Inc.)
- Serialization Graph Testing
- Session Grant Ticket (computer protocols)
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Beatles album)
- Shattered Globe Theatre (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Siemens selected NEM for this contract to combine the high efficiencies of the NEM HRSGs and Siemens gas turbines resulting in a power plant which will be among the cleanest fossil-fueled plants in the U.
The announcement came as Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg visited the Siemens Gas Turbine Plant as part of a one-day trip to Berlin.
The gas turbines were manufactured in the Siemens gas turbine plant in Berlin, with the manufacturing plant in Mulheim a.
By the end of this year Siemens gas turbine compressor trains at two of our most prestigious gas compression projects Kandhkot and Sawan shall be fully commissioned.
ONE of a total of six gas turbines intended for the US customer Florida Power and Light is currently being put through its paces in the Siemens gas turbine manufacturing plant.
The horsepower ratings follow the Siemens gas turbine philosophy Drives system are asynchronous motors up to 18,000 HP typically supplied by Siemens in Norwood, OH or synchronous motors up to 30 MW manufactured by Siemens in Berlin, Germany.
It comprises six Siemens gas turbines, six Doosan heat recovery steam generators and three Alstom steam turbines.