Like his contemporaries, the ancient writer was convinced that sin was the source of every political pitfall, of the siege of Jerusalem and the subsequent exile.
What does SOJ stand for?
SOJ stands for Siege of Jerusalem (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOJ
We have 21 other meanings of SOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Simultaneous Operations on Intersecting Wet Runways
- School of Intercession, Worship and Spiritual Warfare
- Surgical Outcomes Information Exchange (website; soix.com; Richmond, VA)
- Szkola Organizacji I Zarzadzania (Polish: School of Organization and Management)
- Salvation of Jigoku (gaming clan)
- Same Old Jets (band)
- Sea Of Japan
- Seal of Justice (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Sega of Japan
- Servants of Jesus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus reports Jeremiah: The army of Pharaoh had set out from Egypt and when the Chaldeans, who were besieging Jerusalem, heard the report, they raised the siege of Jerusalem (Jer.
My older brother attended a class in Tehillim given by Rabbi Mendlowitz to the rabbinical school students during the siege of Jerusalem in 1947.
Or take another film, namely "Kingdom of Heaven," a 2005 account of the siege of Jerusalem, also during the period of the Crusades.
Additionally, in "Kingdom of Heaven", a 2005 film about the siege of Jerusalem during the Crusades, Syrian actor Ghassan Massoud plays the role of Saladin.
Chapter 3 focuses on The Siege of Jerusalem, a fourteenth-century alliterative poem that has recently been the subject of increasing critical attention after years of neglect.
Archaeologists were particularly excited by the discovery of an imprint depicting the menorah -- a seven-branched candelabrum -- from the Jewish Second Temple destroyed in 70 AD during the Roman siege of Jerusalem.
99) set during the First Crusade and the siege of Jerusalem in 1099.