An earlier Phase 1 trial of GVAX immunotherapy for pancreatic cancer was conducted by the Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center in 14 patients who also received the immunotherapy following surgical resection of their tumor and standard adjuvant radiation and chemotherapy.
What does SKCC stand for?
SKCC stands for Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SKCC
We have 4 other meanings of SKCC in our Acronym Attic
- Steveston Kendo Club (martial arts; Canada)
- Studentski Kulturni Centar (Serbian cultural center)
- Swedish Kennel Club (dog club)
- Sweet Karam Coffee
- Saskatchewan Court of Appeal (Canada)
- Shotokan Karate Centrum Amsterdam (est. 1984; Netherlands)
- The Seattle-King County Association of Realtors (Washington)
- Storekeeper, Construction Battalion, Stevedore (US Navy)
- Seattle King County Building and Construction Trades Council
- Sherbrooke-Knox Canoe Club (Australia)
- Spontaneous Killer Cellular Cytotoxicity
- Straight Key Century Club
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- South Kansas City Chamber of Commerce (Kansas City, MO)
- Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness (Washington)
- South King County Community Network (Kent, WA)
- Southern Kennebec Child Development Corporation (Farmingdale, ME)
- Seattle/King County Department of Public Health
- Seattle-King County Dental Society (Washington)
- Salem Keizer Coalition for Equality (Salem, Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research with mibefradil and Interlaced Therapy[TM] has been conducted at Duke University's Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center, the University of Virginia Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins' Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, and Tulane University Cancer Center.
Avid Bioservices to Manage Process Development and cGMP Manufacturing for Drug Candidate From Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - TUSTIN, Calif.
In addition to our ongoing relationships with Bayer Healthcare, Focus Diagnostics and the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, we regard this new agreement as another significant milestone for our molecular diagnostics growth strategy.
In April 1996, researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles and Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center in San Diego published data from animal studies in the "Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
He left UCSD in 1990 and co-founded the San Diego Regional Cancer Center, now known as the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, which he ran as the president and CEO for a decade.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Immune Response Corporation (Nasdaq: IMNR) and its collaborators at the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center and Sharp Health Care announced that results of a Phase 1 trial of a potential colon cancer vaccine were published in the September 1999 issue of Clinical Cancer Research, (Vol.
Cabrellis will conduct the study at multiple clinical centers in the United States through the US Oncology network and at the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center of Johns Hopkins University.