01nm with a high side-mode suppression ratio was obtained, which is particularly suitable for precise measurements using an optical interference or high resolution spectroscopy.
What does SSR stand for?
SSR stands for Side-mode Suppression Ratio (SONET)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSR
We have 394 other meanings of SSR in our Acronym Attic
- Semiannual Revision
- Separations Summary Registers (Telcordia)
- Serial Status Register (computer programming)
- Series Storage Router (Cisco)
- Server-Side Rules (computing)
- Service Sales Representative
- Service Specific Resource
- Seven Star Reaf (anime)
- Shallow Seismic Reflection (geology)
- Ship(s) Selected Record(s)
- Sigma Sigma Rho (sorority)
- Silent Sustained Reading
- Silver Saddle Ranch (Carson City, NV)
- Simple Sequence Repeat (molecular biology)
- Single Sequence Repeat
- Single Service Responsibility (claims)
- Single Stream Recycling (various locations)
- Sit Down Shut Up and Read
- Site Suitability Report
- Site Survey and Recommendation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Product Specifications Item Specification Tunable wavelength range 1528 ~ 1564 nm (C band) Optical output 40 mW (at C band) Linewidth < 500 kHz Side-mode suppression ratio > 40 dB Average relative intensity noise < -145 dB/Hz Wavelength stability < +2.
In addition, the AOI devices require a low operating current at high temperatures and feature a high side-mode suppression ratio across a wide range of operating conditions.