The Siberian branch of Russian Academy of Sciences said over the weekend that the Popigai crater contains "many trillions of carats" of so-called "impact diamonds.
What does SBRAS stand for?
SBRAS stands for Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (also seen as RASSB)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sveriges Biodlares Riksförbund (Swedish: Swedish Beekeepers Association)
- Space-Based Radar/Infrared
- Shooting and Bouncing Ray / Method of Moments
- Scenario-Based Reliability Analysis
- Science-Based Risk Assessment (agriculture)
- Shepley Bulfinch Richardson and Abbott (building design practice; Boston, MA)
- Simulation-Based Reliability Assessment
- Slovenian Business and Research Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Smart Bomb Rack Assembly
- Stamford Brook Residents Association (UK)
- Safety Basis Review Board (US Department of Energy)
- Scottish Borders Rural Broadband (Scottish Enterprise; UK)
- Site Baseline Review Board
- Small Business Research Board
- Social and Behavioral Research Branch (genome research; US NIH)
- Santa Barbara Republican Club
- Santa Barbara Research Center (Raytheon)
- Santa Barbara Research Corporation
- Simpósio Brasileiro de Redes de Computadores (Portuguese: Brazilian Symposium on Computer Networks)
- small blue round cell (tumor)