8 billion Location: Southern part of Vietnam (80 km from Ho Chi Minh City) Scheduled Commissioning: September 2009 Both companies have already co-invested in cold rolling mill in Thailand, operated by The Siam United Steel (1995) Co.
What does SUS stand for?
SUS stands for Siam United Steel (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUS
We have 100 other meanings of SUS in our Acronym Attic
- Science Undergraduate Society
- Scottish Universities Sports
- Secondary Uses Service (UK health informatics)
- Security Update Service (various companies)
- See You Soon
- Semantically Unpredictable Sentence
- Semi-Orthogonal User Selection
- Serviço Único de Saúde (Brazil)
- Shared Use System
- Shut Up Stupid
- Sight Unseen
- Signal Underwater Sound (device)
- Silicon Unilateral Switch
- Single UNIX Specification
- Singles under Sail (est. 1987; Connecticut and New York)
- Sistema Único de Saúde (Portugese)
- Society of University Surgeons
- Society's Ugly Son (band)
- Software Unit Specification
- Software Update Services (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 18, 2006 - (JCN) - Nippon Steel Corporation has announced its decision to acquire 7,527,000 shares of the issued capital stock of The Siam United Steel (1995) Co.
TSE:5401) will increase its stake in Siam United Steel Co.