Five differentially methylated regions [T-box 3 (TBX3) ; solute carrier family 38, member 10 (MGC15523); (sex determining region Y)-box 14 (SOX14); CDC42 effector protein (Rho GTPase binding) 1 (CDC42EP1); and sialophorin (SPN)] were selected, and differential methylation was confirmed by using EpiTYPER analysis as previously described (23).
What does SPN stand for?
SPN stands for Sialophorin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPN
We have 122 other meanings of SPN in our Acronym Attic
- Service du Patrimoine Naturel (French: Natural Heritage Service; National Museum of Natural History; Paris, France)
- Service Principle Name
- Service Provider Name
- Service Provider Network (Los Angeles, CA HIV prevention and care)
- Servicios Postales Nacionales SA (Spanish, Colombia)
- Shared Processing Network
- Shift-Pulse Network
- Shipboard Radar Navigation
- Shipment Performance Notice
- Shortest Process Next (scheduling algorithm)
- Signal Processor/Processing Network
- Simple Purchasing Network
- Simplest Possible Number
- Sindicato dos Professores do Norte (Northern Teachers' Union; Portugal)
- Slo-Pitch National (sports)
- Smart Protection Network
- Social Psychology Network
- Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Software Project Notebook
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molecular characterization of sialophorin (CD43), the lymphocyte surface sialoglycoprotein defective in Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.