The well was tested through 40 feet of perforations between 10,751 feet and 10,791 feet MD at a flowing tubing pressure of 3,608 psi through an 18/64th-inch choke with a shut in tubing pressure measured at 3,974 psi.
What does SITP stand for?
SITP stands for Shut In Tubing Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SITP
We have 14 other meanings of SITP in our Acronym Attic
- OTIS (Operative Term is Stimulate) spelled backwards; name of online art archive
- Security Industry Training Organisation (UK)
- Senior Information Technology Officer (various locations)
- Single-Input Three-Output
- Società Italiana di Traumatologia e Ortopedia Pediatrica
- Simplex Teletype Over Radio
- Saturday in the Park (annual music festival; Sioux City, IA)
- Scheme for Integrated Textile Parks (India)
- Shell Intensive Training Programme
- Shipyard Installation Test Procedure
- Sistema Integrado de Transporte Público (Spanish: Integrated Public Transport System; Bogotá, Colombia)
- Skeptics in the Pub
- Société Internationale de Thérapie Psychomotrice
- Space Is the Place (movie)
- Strategic Information Technology Plan
- System Integration Test Plan
- Southern Idaho Timber Protective Association (McCall, Idaho)
- Simpler Trade Procedures Board (UK)
- Société Immobilière Trans-Québec (French: Trans-Quebec Real Estate Company; Quebec, Canada)
- Secure IT Recycling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flowing tubing pressure was measured at 3,010 pounds per square inch ("psi") through a 11/64ths-inch choke and shut in tubing pressure was measured at 3,867 psi.
Flowing tubing pressure was measured at 2,114 psi through a 22/64th-inch choke and shut in tubing pressure was measured at 2,398 psi.
The flowing tubing pressure was 3,870 pounds and the shut in tubing pressure was 4,490 pounds.
9 MMcfd plus 739 barrels of oil per day (BOPD) at a flowing tubing pressure (FTP) of 7,215 psi on a 18/64th-inch choke; shut in tubing pressure (SITP) was 7,803 psi.
The flowing tubing pressure was 3,589 pounds and the shut in tubing pressure was 4,490 pounds.
The flowing tubing pressure was 3910 pounds and the shut in tubing pressure was 4750 pounds.
The flowing tubing pressure was 11,100 psi on an 18/64th inch choke and the shut in tubing pressure was recorded at 12,870 psi.