stock trading was shut down overnight as the New York City area braced for Hurricane Sandy.
What does SDON stand for?
SDON stands for Shut Down Overnight (oil and gas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDON
- Smart Data OnLine
- School District of Lee County (Fort Myers, FL)
- Second Draft Oxford Local Plan (UK)
- Secure Disk on Module
- Service Driven Operation Management (HP OpenView)
- Sewage-Derived Organic Material
- Standard Deviation of the Mean
- Station Development and Operations Meeting
- School District of Menomonie Area (Menomonie, WI)
- SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Drug Offences Monitoring Desk
- Street Dogs of Nepal
- South Dakota Organization of Nurse Executives
- Samenspel Doet Ons Overwinnen (Dutch sports association)
- Stacja Doswiadczalna Oceny Odmian (Polish: Experimental Evaluation Station Variety)
- San Diego Organizing Project
- School District of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Self-Development of People (Presbyterian Church ministry; Louisville, KY)
- Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers (Portland, OR; est. 1901)
- South Devon Organic Producers (Devon, England, UK)
- Sustainable Development Operating Plan (Dow Chemical Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I agree with what the Occupy movement is doing," she added at the massive port near San Francisco where cargo operations were shut down overnight at one point last month.
BP said its main vessel capturing oil from the huge Gulf of Mexico spill shut down overnight due to a blocked vent, though it expected to restart later Saturday after a lightning storm passes.
If everyone ensured that their machines were secure, the networks of zombie machines that send spare and phishing attacks would shut down overnight.
Byline: Daily News VALENCIA - A two-mile stretch of the Golden State Freeway through northern Valencia will be shut down overnight all next week as part of an ongoing $24 million project to improve the freeway's junction with state Highway 126.
Readers were puzzled by a business that, more than four years ago, seemingly shut down overnight.
The government seems to forget that we are running businesses here and if this was any other industry, there would be a massive outcry over the fact that it could be shut down overnight like we have been.
Fortunately, the factory is not being shut down overnight and we have two or three years to find those new jobs.