2) in accordance with the ethnic principle, all Balkan territories settled by the Orthodox South-Slavic population who spoke the Shtokavian ([TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII]) (45) dialect were considered to belong to the Serbian ethnic space and seen as part of the Slavonic-Serbian state.
What does Shtok stand for?
Shtok stands for Shtokavian (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Spalding Horticultural Training Group (UK)
- Special Forms of High-Tension Glaucoma (eyes)
- Sam Holloway Textile Industries (UK)
- Small Heat Transfer Loop
- Solitary Hot Thyroid Lesions
- School of Hotel and Tourism Management (Hong Kong)
- Serverside HyperText Markup
- Standard High Torque Motor
- Server-Side Include Hypertext Markup Language
- Super Hypertext Markup Language
- Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (more commonly seen as SHTTP)
- Special Handicrafts Training Projects (India)
- Sudan Health Transformation Project (USAID)
- Snowy Hydro Trading Pty. Ltd. (Australian electrical company)
- Sam Houston Toll Road
- See How They Run
- Society for History Textbook Reform (Japan)
- Society for Human Transformation and Research