The Shropshire Union Canal society have raised over pounds 40,000 to fund that restoration and have now managed to get half the canal open.
What does SUCS stand for?
SUCS stands for Shropshire Union Canal Society (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUCS
We have 2 other meanings of SUCS in our Acronym Attic
- Syracuse University College of Law (Syracuse, NY)
- Superconducting Systems for Communications project
- Solidarietà Uomo Cooperazione Sviluppo (Italian)
- School/University Cooperative Programs (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Software Update Control Panel
- Soviet Union Communist Party
- Sub-Unital, Completely Positive (linear mapping)
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Sécurité Urbaine Confidentielle Royale Elmagantique
- Service User and Carer Sub-Group (mental health services; UK)
- Snelling University Capacity Study (Minnesota)
- Society of Undergraduate Chemistry Students (Louisville, KY)
- Southampton University Computing Services (UK)
- Swansea University Computer Society
- State University of California at San Diego
- State Universities Civil Service System (Illinois)
- Strathclyde University Computer Science Society
- Summer University Coordination Team (European Students' Forum)
- Successor Trustee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Hall of the Shropshire Union Canal Society said, 'All the locks along the entire stretch of the canal are now operative.
Richard Hall, of the Shropshire Union Canal Society, said: "We were under pressure time wise because we had got an award from the Heritage Lottery Fund and then had major problems with the construction work.