The nonincorporated dNTPs from the amplification products were removed by shrimp alkaline phosphatase .
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Service Announcement Protocol
- Service Assurance Process (Sprint)
- Services Administratifs Proteck
- Servicios Automotrices Profesionales (Guatemala, work shop)
- Session Announcement Protocol
- Severe Acute Pancreatitis
- Shallow Angle Photolithography
- Ship Acquisition Plan
- Ship Alteration Proposal
- Shorted Annular Patch Antenna
- SIM Access Profile (Bluetooth service)
- Simple As Possible (computer science)
- Simplified Acquisition Procedure
- Simulated Annealing Procedure
- Simultaneously Accessible Parts
- Síndrome de Alienación Parental (Spanish: Parental Alienation Syndrome)
- Single Assessment Process
- Single Auf Partnersuche (German)
- Single Electronic Access Point (trade)
- Sintered Aluminum Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
To remove primers and excess dNTPs from the PCR products, which would interfere with the PER, reactions were set up containing 4 [micro]L of PCR product, 2 [micro]L of shrimp alkaline phosphatase (1 U/[micro]L; USB Corporation), 0.