What does SKIA stand for?
SKIA stands for Shotokan Karate International Australia (martial arts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SKIA
- Sloan Kettering Institute (oncology; New York)
- Smith-Kettlewell Institute (San Francisco, California)
- Socialinës Komunikacijos Institutas (Social Communication Institute; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Southwest Kidney Institute (Tempe, AZ)
- Spend Kids' Inheritance :-)
- Statens Kärnkraftinspektion (Swedish Nuclear Power Inspectorate)
- Street Kids International (est. 1988)
- Subject Key Identifier (digital certificates)
- Symmetric Key Infrastructure (ActiveCard)
- Secure Key Issuing Authority
- Stichting Kinderen in Bolivia
- Boeing Employees' Ski Club Inc.
- Shotokan Karate-Do International Belgian Federation (martial arts)
- Sky Image Cataloging and Analysis Tool
- Secret Key Identification (cryptography)
- Sheila Kothavala Institute for the Deaf (India)
- Shotokan Karate International Deutschland (Germany)
- South Kentucky Industrial Development Association
- Secondary Kinetic Isotope Effect