EDO Shortstop Electronic Protection System evolved into the Warlock family.
What does SEPS stand for?
SEPS stands for Shortstop Electronic Protection System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEPS
We have 43 other meanings of SEPS in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Process Reference Model
- Serial Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Servicio de Protección de la Naturaleza de la Guardia Civil (Spanish: Service Nature Protection Civil Guard)
- Servicio para la Protección de la Naturaleza
- Sindicato Das Empresas de Informática/RS (Information Technology Businesses Union/Rio Grande do Sul)
- Separation Processing
- Organización del Servicio de Protección y Seguridad (Guatemala)
- Sequential Estrogen Plus Progestin Therapy (hormone replacement)
- School of Education and Professional Studies (various schools)
- Secondary/Solar Electric Power System
- Southeastern Pharmacology Society
- Sprint Email Protection Services
- Standard Electronic Processing System
- Subfascial Endoscopic perforator Surgery
- Sensitized Erythrocyte Platelet Serology Assay
- Servicios Especializados de Protección SA (Cuban security firm)
- Sistemas Electrónicos de Potencia SA (Spanish firm)
- South East Partnership for Shared Computational Resources
- Southeastern Public Safety Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 million to purchase Shortstop Electronic Protection System, which explodes incoming enemy missiles and artillery shells, from Condor Systems Inc.
5, 2003 EDO Corporation's (NYSE:EDO) Shortstop Electronic Protection System (SEPS) Special Mission Team has been named "Quality Team of the Year" for 2003 by the U.
``Byron thinks differently,'' said Vinod Saxena, a senior engineer who, along with Steve Prokop, helped design the Shortstop Electronic Protection System.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 18, 2000 Space-Age Electronic System Spoofs Proximity-Fuzed Weapons; Built for the Gulf War and Deployed in Bosnia, New Army System Could Change Course of Modern Warfare Production Follow-on of the US Army's SHORTSTOP Electronic Protection System (SEPS), an "electronic umbrella" designed to protect troops and equipment from mortar, artillery, and rockets fitted with deadly proximity-fuzed warheads, has begun at Condor Systems Electronic Systems here, the company announced today.
Later this year, Whittaker will deliver Shortstop Electronic Protection System units to the Army in three configurations: a lightweight manpack set, vehicle mounted sets and a stand-alone unit fitted on a tripod.
Later this year, Whittaker will deliver Shortstop Electronic Protection System (SEPS) units to the Army in three configurations: a lightweight manpack set, vehicle mounted sets, and a stand-alone unit fitted on a tripod.
Army pre-production contract for developing the Shortstop Electronic Protection System (SEPS), a lightweight and portable unit designed to protect ground troops and equipment by prematurely detonating enemy artillery and mortar shells.