Almost one third of study participants had a lung complaint, usually cough (in 23%) or shortness of breath on exertion (in 16%); 3% had shortness of breath at rest.
What does SOBOE stand for?
SOBOE stands for Shortness of Breath on Exertion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sort of But Not Really
- Small Office/Branch Office
- Socialbodega (social marketplace)
- South Bombay (India)
- South Bounder (a person hiking the Appalachian Trail from North to South)
- South of Broadway Oakland Merchants Association (California)
- Southbound Train Blues Band (Israeli delta blues band)
- Sun's Out Buns Out
- Sydney Olympic Broadcasting Organisation
- South Bay Bisexual Organizers and Activists (San Jose, CA)
- Société Belge d’Orthodontie (Belgian Orthodontic Society)
- Society Of Biological Psychiatry
- Spread-Out Bragg Peak
- Statement of Best Practice (insurance; UK)
- Stoked On Being Pumped (bicycling)
- Struggles of Band Practice
- Supine Office Blood Pressures
- Service-Oriented Business Processes Integration (conference)
- Shortness of Breath Questionnaire (dyspnea)
- Signal Officer Branch Qualification (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symptoms of Alpha-1 include shortness of breath on exertion, wheezing, and coughing.