They said their mission comprised eleven core team members, 52 long-term observers and 46 short-term observers from 26 EU member states and Canada, Norway and Switzerland.
What does STO stand for?
STO stands for Short-Term Observers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STO
We have 123 other meanings of STO in our Acronym Attic
- Sales to Order
- Scheduled Time Off
- School Tuition Organization
- Science & Technology Objective
- Security Through Obscurity
- Sell to Open (investing; trading)
- Sensor Technology Office (DARPA)
- Service to Others
- Shad Taking Over (wrestling move; Shad Gaspard)
- Short Takeoff
- Shutdown Turnaround Outages (Best Management Practices)
- Sick Time Off (various organizations)
- Simultaneous Test and Operations (US DoD)
- Slater Type Orbital
- Société de Transport de l'Outaouais (French)
- Solar Terrestrial Observatory
- Soldiers of the One (Caprica TV series)
- Southern Truck Outfitters (Alabama)
- Space Tasking Order
- Space Today Online (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the OSCE/ODIHR website, their 220 short-term observers are scheduled to arrive Wednesday (20 March).
Reportedly, the organization planned to extend its existing observers team in Ukraine by 400 additional short-term observers The U.
De Keyser, who is also member of the EU Parliament, further revealed that the team's line-up consists of 10 senior-experts and 32 permanent observers and 60 short-term observers who would arrive with the beginning of the referendum.
A group of Short-Term observers will be deployed nearer the polling period.
With two Department colleagues, I joined a group of nearly 300 short-term observers for five busy days in October.
The Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) stationed 40 long-term observers around the country and a further 200 short-term observers arrived for the vote, part of a total contingent of some 800 observers.
is due to arrive on Friday, while 22 other long-term and 40 short-term observers are expected later," said a statement.