com)-- According to a recent study, since 2007 short-term incentive plan usage in private companies has increased from 79% to 95%.
What does STIP stand for?
STIP stands for Short-Term Incentive Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STIP
We have 39 other meanings of STIP in our Acronym Attic
- Science, Technology and Innovation Operational Programme (Portugal)
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (various schools)
- Scientific and Technical Information Program (US DoD program for managing scientific and engineering data)
- Secondary Turbo Inlet Pressure
- Secure Telecommunications Implementation Plan
- Security Technology Integration Program
- Sensor Technology Insertion Program
- Shipboard Tactical Intelligence Processing
- Shore Tilbe Irwin+Partners (architecture firm; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Short Term Interest Performance
- Short-Term Investment Pool (various organizations)
- Small Terminal Interoperability Platform
- Stable Platform and Housing Technology Infusion Project
- Stand-In Processing
- State Transportation Improvement Plan
- State Transportation Improvement Program
- Statewide Transportation Improvement Program
- Strategic-Tactical Interface Prototype (Digital Strategic Tactical Gateway)
- Summer Teacher Internship Program
- Summer Transportation Institute Program (education; US DOT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Setting Short-Term Incentive Plan Targets Year-over-year target performance goals for 2010 increased an average of 4 percent over 2009 target goals, with a median increase of 5 percent.
The terms of the agreements, which were signed January 14, 2011, provide for, among other things: * Annual base salary of $1 million; * Sign-on bonus of $250,000 payable within 30 days of Effective Date; * Guaranteed short-term incentive plan bonus of no less than $500,000 for fiscal 2011; * Arranged purchase of Mr.
He also has a short-term incentive plan which can boost his salary by up to 50 per cent and a long-term plan that could double his pay.
THE BONUS TRACK: A LOOK AT EXECUTIVE REWARDS FOR 2001 Retailer Chairman/CEO/President Short-term Incentive Plan Bonus 1.
First, there are short-term incentive plans linked to pre-set targets.
Adjusted EBITDA is also a metric used in our management short-term incentive plan.
Among the findings regarding performance measures and their impact on the company, in general, incentive plans had changed as follows: * A shift away from long-term incentives (LTI) to more focus on short-term plans; * Short-term incentive plan performance measures shifted to profit and cash flow from capital efficiency; * Long-term incentive plan performance measures shifted to capital efficiency, cash flow and total shareholder return; and * Companies increasing their emphasis on time-vested restricted stock and restricted stock unit.