The council estimates the scale of works required on each property is likely to cost more than PS35,000 and is currently exploring whether short-term financial assistance could be provided to people, where required.
What does STFA stand for?
STFA stands for Short-Term Financial Assistance (payday loan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STFA
We have 21 other meanings of STFA in our Acronym Attic
- Svenska Turistföreningen
- Synthetic Transmission Fluid (vehicles)
- System Technology Forecast
- System Transfer Function
- Systemic Transformation Facility (IMF)
- Systems Technology Forum
- Somatostatin Transcription Factor 1
- Scottish Table Football Association (UK)
- Search The Fine Archive (polite form)
- Search the Forum Archives
- Southern Tablelands Football Association (Australia)
- Star Trek Fan Association
- Student Tuition Fee Account (escrow account)
- Subject to Future Advances (Missouri)
- Surgical Technologist First Assistant
- Swamp Tour Founders Association
- South Texas Family AIDS Network
- Socialized Tuition and Financial Assistance Program (Philippines)
- Support To Total Force Analysis
- Save the Franklin Battlefield Inc. (Franklin, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are so many people in our community in need of short-term financial assistance with no place to turn," Baird said.
For every nomination, Cherokee Uniforms donated $1 to Nurse's House, a national fund that provides short-term financial assistance to registered nurses facing serious hardship.
He urged the Treasury not to delay any longer in providing short-term financial assistance to the UK's ailing car industry.
He urged the Treasury not to delay any longer in providing short-term financial assistance to the UK's car industry.
LONDON, December 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Derek Simpson, Unite joint general secretary today urged the Treasury to delay no longer in providing short-term financial assistance to the UK's ailing car industry.
We do not face a near-term liquidity issue, and we are not seeking short-term financial assistance from the government," Ford president and chief executive officer Alan Mulally said in a statement.
Cherokee Uniforms will donate $1 for every healthcare professional who is nominated for the award through July 31, 2005, to Nurses House, a national fund that provides short-term financial assistance to registered nurses facing serious hardship.