The Foundation currently focuses on providing short-term financial assistance to qualified individuals in Northern Ohio undergoing active treatment for breast cancer and inspiring those who have been touched by breast cancer.
What does STFA stand for?
STFA stands for Short-Term Financial Assistance (payday loan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STFA
We have 21 other meanings of STFA in our Acronym Attic
- Svenska Turistföreningen
- Synthetic Transmission Fluid (vehicles)
- System Technology Forecast
- System Transfer Function
- Systemic Transformation Facility (IMF)
- Systems Technology Forum
- Somatostatin Transcription Factor 1
- Scottish Table Football Association (UK)
- Search The Fine Archive (polite form)
- Search the Forum Archives
- Southern Tablelands Football Association (Australia)
- Star Trek Fan Association
- Student Tuition Fee Account (escrow account)
- Subject to Future Advances (Missouri)
- Surgical Technologist First Assistant
- Swamp Tour Founders Association
- South Texas Family AIDS Network
- Socialized Tuition and Financial Assistance Program (Philippines)
- Support To Total Force Analysis
- Save the Franklin Battlefield Inc. (Franklin, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its signature program, The HOPE Fund, provides short-term financial assistance for local individuals and families facing an emergency or unexpected financial crisis.
The mission of The 2nd Basemen is to provide short-term financial assistance by picking up where insurance leaves off and bridging the financial gap of household expenses for those facing breast cancer.
For every nomination, Cherokee Uniforms donated $1 to Nurse's House, a national fund that provides short-term financial assistance to registered nurses facing serious hardship.
Some short-term financial assistance from Government will help them buy this time.
He urged the Treasury not to delay any longer in providing short-term financial assistance to the UK's ailing car industry.
He urged the Treasury not to delay any longer in providing short-term financial assistance to the UK's car industry.
LONDON, December 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Derek Simpson, Unite joint general secretary today urged the Treasury to delay no longer in providing short-term financial assistance to the UK's ailing car industry.