Islamabad: Pakistan on Monday conducted a "successful test fire" of short-range surface-to-surface missile, Hatf-IX, which can carry atomic warheads and defeat all known anti-tactical missile defence systems, the military announced.
What does SRSSM stand for?
SRSSM stands for Short-Range Surface-To-Surface Missile
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Small Robotic Scout System (US Army)
- Space Remote Sensing Systems
- Springwood Road State School (Australia)
- SQL Reporting Services
- Square Root of the Sum of the Squares
- Stochastic Rough Surface Scattering
- Sudden-Reality Shock Syndrome (The Onion)
- Sun Ray Server Software
- Surface Rescue Swimmer School
- Solid Resources Support Services Division (Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation; California)
- Shanghai Research Society of Science and Technology of Ancient Ceramics
- Schéma Régional des Services de Transport (French: Schematic Regional Transportation Services)
- Search String (assembler opcode)
- Sentence-Repetition Screening Task
- Signaling Route Set Test
- Single Risk Sequential Testing
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Scenic Rivers Stream Team Association (Missouri)
- Society of Roller Skating Teachers of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long-, medium- and short-range surface-to-surface missiles will be fired from different locations in Iran.
It was the first test-firing of the indigenously developed Abdali short-range surface-to-surface missile and test data show it hit the target with great accuracy, Pakistan Television said.