The final communique from NATO's 40th anniversary summit, six months ago, linked a start in negotiations with the Soviet Union on "partial" reductions of Short-range Nuclear Forces (SNF) to the successful implementation of an agreement on the reduction of Conventional Forces in Europe (CFE).
What does SNF stand for?
SNF stands for Short-Range Nuclear Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNF
We have 91 other meanings of SNF in our Acronym Attic
- Saturday Night Fever (movie)
- Save Nature Free
- Schweizerischer Nationalfonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung (Swiss National Science Foundation)
- ScoutNet Finland
- Secret No Foreign
- Semiconductor Nanofabrication Facility (Australia)
- Server Natural Format
- Service National des Fouilles (French: National Excavation Service)
- Shin Nihonkai Ferry (Japan)
- Shiv Nadar Foundation (India)