The MMDT Short Term Bond Fund invests in high-quality U.
What does STBF stand for?
STBF stands for Short Term Bond Fund (investment option)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STBF
We have 2 other meanings of STBF in our Acronym Attic
- Still to Be Determined/Decided
- Stock Tank Barrel per Day (oil industry)
- Sing the Body Electric (band)
- Soon to Be Ex
- Space Transportation Booster Engine (NASA)
- Structural Technology for the Built Environment (Department of Civil Engineering; Kasetsart University; Thailand)
- Sugar Twins Birthday Extravaganza
- Scottish Terrier Breeders' & Exhibitors' Association
- Shaw Television Broadcast Fund (Canada)
- Slater-Type Basis Function
- Soon to Be Famous
- South Texas Business Fund (San Antonio, TX)
- Space-Time Beamforming
- Subject to Booking Fee
- Save The Best For Last
- Single-Dose Total-Body Irradiation
- South Texas Border Initiative
- Sustainable Tower Blocks Initiative (UK)
- Seminole Technology Business Incubation Center (Sanford, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20090105/NEM020LOGO ) The team includes portfolio management and research professionals who have been responsible for the Virtus Multi-Sector Short Term Bond Fund (Class A: NARAX), the Virtus Multi-Sector Fixed Income Fund (Class A: NAMFX), the Senior Floating Rate Fund (Class A: PSFRX), and other Virtus assets.
Carmack will oversee investment operations for the Leader Short Term Bond Fund (LCCMX/LCCIX) and Leader Total Return Fund (LCTRX/LCTIX) along with founder and senior portfolio manager John Lekas.
He will be charged with supporting the firm's investment operations, which include management of the Leader Short Term Bond Fund (LCCMX/LCCIX), Leader Total Return Fund (LCTRX/LCTIX) and private accounts totaling more than $500 million of investor assets.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- TCW announced today that it will cap the total expense ratio of its Galileo Short Term Bond Fund at 44 basis points, annually, effective February 1, 2006.
The Leader Short Term Bond Fund (Ticker: LCCIX) announced a dividend distribution of $0.
5) The Fifth Third Short Term Bond Fund received five stars for the three-year period and four stars for the five-year period.
The Leader Short Term Bond Fund (Ticker: LCCMX) announced a dividend distribution of $0.