Determination of the donor:host blood cell ratio after haematological stem cell transplant by means of semiquantitative detection of short tandem repeat polymorphisms.
What does STRP stand for?
STRP stands for Short Tandem Repeat Polymorphism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STRP
We have 28 other meanings of STRP in our Acronym Attic
- Strait of Gibraltar
- Superfund Enhanced State and Tribal Role Initiative (US EPA)
- Stratification On Line System
- Store in Read-Only Memory
- State Review of Oil and Natural Gas Environmental Regulations
- State Tax Refund Offset Program
- Scientific and Technical Review Panel
- Sea Turtle Restoration Project
- Septic Tank Replacement Program (Florida)
- Short Tandem Repeat Polymorphic Marker
- Short Term Research Project
- Software Transition Plan
- Solving the Relationship Puzzle
- Specific Targeted Research Program
- Staff Tuition Reimbursement Program
- State and Tribal Response Program (US EPA)
- Structured RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan; Standard Life Canada)
- Syndicat des Tubes et Raccords en Polyéthylène (French: Union of Polyethylene Pipes and Fittings)
- Star Trek Role Playing Game
- Spatial and Temporal Relationship Petri Net
Samples in periodicals archive:
The target chosen was a short tandem repeat polymorphism, and a simple linkage problem was constructed using several of the shipped specimens.
Improved set of short tandem repeat polymorphisms for screening the human genome.