A second element is a mentoring program to train short service employees, the newer employees who are traditionally more prone to sustain injuries.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for Short Service Employee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Semantic Search Engine (computer science)
- Senior Site Executive (mining; Australia)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Sensitive Site Exploitation
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Shell Small Engine, Inc (Conway, SC)
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Ship Sulfur Emissions
- Shipper's Security Endorsement
- Siemens Science Experience
- Sign Supported English (United Kingdom)
- Signal Security Element
- Silicon Switching Engine (Cisco)
- Silk Screen Effect (display artifact)
- Sime Sembcorp Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Simon Spotlight Entertainment (Simon & Schuster)
- Simple Sharing Extensions (for RSS and OPML)
- Simulation Support Environment
- Singapore Salvage Engineers Pte Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, 2004, the IRS's Employee Plans division issued a staff directive (39) on certain schemes that use short service employees to ensure that most of the benefits paid under a retirement plan go to HCEs.
Management of short service employees and the retention of tenured employees is key to the program's success.