[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] If you're going to be firing short range training ammunition (SBTA) with cither your M2 or M2A1 machine gun, you must use the M3 recoil amplifier, NSN 1005-01-323-5406.
What does SRTA stand for?
SRTA stands for Short Range Training Ammunition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRTA
We have 24 other meanings of SRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Supporting Research and Technology (US NASA)
- Surfactant Replacement Therapy
- Sustainable Returns Team
- Synonym Rename Table
- System Recovery Time
- System Recovery Tool (software)
- System Requirements Tree
- Systèmes Réseaux et Télécommunications (French: Networks and Telecommunications Systems)
- Systems Readiness Test
- Señorita (Spanish: unmarried female)
- Southeastern (Massachusetts) Regional Transit Authority
- Stationary Reflector Tracking Absorber
- Strategic Relocatable Target Attack
- Subaru Rally Team Australia (racing)
- Savannah River Technical Baseline
- Source Routing Transparent Bridging (IEEE)
- San Rafael Transit Center
- Savannah River Technology Center
- School Readiness Tax Credit (Louisiana)
- Seattle Research and Training Center, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, they have been reduced to the subdued sounds of Short Range Training Ammunition (SRTA) popping off in the distance from the first run of the day.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] If you have limited space for training with your M2 machine gun, short range training ammunition (SRTA) is a great solution.