Those who fail to return short loan collection items at the University of Warwick are charged PS1 per hour - and even part hour.
What does SLC stand for?
SLC stands for Short Loan Collection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLC
We have 413 other meanings of SLC in our Acronym Attic
- Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Services Linguistiques Corporatifs, inc.
- Shared LAN Cache (Measurement Techniques, Inc.)
- Shear Layer Control
- Sheffield Law Center (UK)
- Shelf Life Code
- Shippers Load & Count
- Ships Loading Characteristics
- Shore Laser Center
- Short Leg Cast
- Shortened Linear Code
- Shuttle Launch Complex (Vandenberg AFB, CA)
- Shuttle Launch Dispenser
- Side Lobe Canceller/Cancellation
- Side Lobe Clutter (radar)
- Side Look Complex (radar image)
- Sight Letter of Credit
- Sigma Lambda Chi (National Construction Honor Society)
- Sign Language Connection, Inc.
- Sign Language Consultants
Samples in periodicals archive:
The increases were comparable with other key universities and focused on the higher use items such as items from the short loan collection, three-day loans and recalls.
At the University of Warwick, standard loans are charged at 20p per day, three-day loans at 30p per day, recalled items at pounds 1 per day and short loan collection items at pounds 1 per hour.