Stennis (CVN 74), where he was the Principal Assistant for Logistics, Air Logistics Officer for Commander Task Force 53 Manama, Bahrain; Assistant Supply Officer for Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity (SIMA) San Diego; Supply Officer, USS Curts (FFG-38), and Disbursing/ Sales Officer, USS Clark (FFG-11).
What does SIMA stand for?
SIMA stands for Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIMA
We have 59 other meanings of SIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Systems Integration Management
- Systems Integration Manual
- Sparse Iterative Method - Adaptive Relaxation
- Seleco Italtel Multimedia (Italian Electronics Manufacturer)
- Single-Minded Homolog 2
- Secure Infrastructure Management Architecture
- Selected Intermediate Maintenance Activity
- Ship Intermediate Maintenance Activity
- Silica and Magnesia (earth's crust lower shell)
- Small Incremental Motion Actuator
- Snow and Ice Management Association
- Special Import Measures Act (Canadian customs)
- Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis
- Strain Induced Melt Activation
- System Integration for Manufacturing Applications
- Systems Integration & Management Activity
- Systemwide Initiative on Malaria and Agriculture
- Workshop on Situation Management (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RTSC will provide assessment and maintenance of shipboard systems and equipment, training in maintenance/overhaul processes, data analysis and reliability engineering, original equipment manufacturer / design agent technical support, integrated logistic support (ILS), shipboard alterations (SHIPALTS), ordnance alterations (ORDALTS), alteration installation team (AIT), engineering changes (ECs) support, field changes (FCs) support, pierside refurbishment support, Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity (SIMA) support, system/equipment overhaul/repair, emergent/casualty repair support, and support to Regional Support Groups (RSGs), Regional Maintenance Centers (RMCs) and Type Commanders (TYCOMs.
In the medium category, Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity, Mayport Naval Station, Mayport, Fla.
; Commander, Regional Support Group, Ingleside, Texas; Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity, Ingleside, Texas; Commander, Mine Countermeasure Squadron 3, Ingleside, Texas; USS Francis Hammond (FF 1067); and U.
Delgado, USN, Supply Expediter, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity Site, San Diego, Calif.
; Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity, New York, N.
Cabrera, USN, (Gold Star in lieu of Third Award) Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System Implementation Supervisor/Trainer for Material Management, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity Site, San Diego, Calif.
to CENTCOM, Bahrain SK2 Arthur Felix from Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity, Norfolk to CENTCOM, Bahrain PC1 James Floyd from Navy Supply Corps School Det FT JAX SC to USCENTCOM MacDill AFB, Tampa, Fla.