With office and shop capacity for 5,000 workers, only 400 remain.
What does SHOPCAP stand for?
SHOPCAP stands for Shop Capacity
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Shooting Report
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program
- Shell Higher Olefins Process (Shell Chemicals)
- Simple Hierarchical Ordered Planner
- Small High-power Optics Program
- Student Homeownership Opportunity Program (seminar)
- Students Helping Other People (various locations)
- School Home Office Products Association
- Short Path Infrared
- Shore Patrol
- Shop Code
- State of Hawaii Organization of Police Officers
- Neighborhood Self Help by Older Persons Project (New York)
- Small Health Organizations Partnership Program (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- State Heating Oil and Propane Program (retail price monitor; New Hampshire)
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program
- Supplemental Hospital Offset Payment Program (Oklahoma)
- Safe Home Ordering Protection Scheme (UK)
- Small Hotels of Palm Springs (California)
- Shop Section Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your shop capacity is always displayed for your location along with those waiting and loaner capacity on the Service Tab.
Ex-S have also just completed a move to larger premises on the same Leicester site where they plan to expand their machine shop capacity and facilities for machine refurbishment and development.
has purchased and received a new horizontal CNC mill that will increase the company's machine shop capacity by 30%, according to a spokesperson.
In terms of real estate, we've been victims of our own success for the past three years and have been forced to juggle our limited shop capacity as our business has expanded.
Depending on shop capacity and workpiece sizes, that translated into a maximum output of just 30 to 35 hours per week.
Students/year Demand 2001 576,303 12,563 2002 588,867 12,837 2003 601,704 13,117 Quantity Unit Shop capacity Shift per day 1.
Because of the many uncertainties in this process, a variety of parameters and switch settings are available to the user to cause the system to send the best mix of LRUs to the shop each day to make the best use of the shop capacity and support warfighter needs.