What does SMOTA stand for?
SMOTA stands for Shoe Market of the Americas (Miami, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMOTA
We have 1 other meaning of SMOTA in our Acronym Attic
- Students Making Other Students Smile (various schools)
- [not an acronym] Chennai, India business school
- Sabres and Magnas of Oklahoma and Texas (motorcycle club)
- Second Moment of Truth (marketing methodology)
- See Me On This
- Simple Magnetic Overunity Toy
- Skip Multiples of Three
- Smålands Musik och Teater (Sweden)
- Space Medicine Operations Team (International Space Station)
- Sacred Masters of the Arctic (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Simulation of Turbofan Engine
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem (aka Knights Templar)
- Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, Inc.
- Suomen Motoristit (Finnish Motorcyclists' Association)
- Scotia Medical Observation and Training System (medical telecommunications; Scotia UK)
- St. Martin of Tours School (Kankakee, IL)
- Sustainable Mode of Travel Strategy (UK)
- Secret Masters of the Universe
- Street Machine of the Year (car award)