TS05 was conducted in three phases from June 10-30 in the vicinity of Shoalwater Bay Training Area (SWBTA), approximately midway between Townsville and Rockhampton on the Queensland, Australia coastline.
What does SWBTA stand for?
SWBTA stands for Shoalwater Bay Training Area (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of SWBTA in our Acronym Attic
- Satori Wealth Building System (Satori Group)
- Ships Work Breakdown Structure
- Somebody Wanted But So (reading strategy)
- Southwest Border State(s)
- Southwest By South
- Spiritual Well-Being Scale
- South West Border States Anti-Drug Information System
- Solderability Wetting Balance Tester
- Southwest Bank of Texas (now Amegy Bank; Houston, TX)
- Southwestern Bell Telephone
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Ft Worth, TX)
- Sea-Watch Backup
- Shake Well before Use (blog)
- Southwest By West
- Synchrotron White Beam X-Ray Topography
- South Western Bell Yellow Pages
- Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages
- Shallow Water Bearing Zone
- Sowjetisch Widerrechtlich Besetzte Zone (unlawfully occupied Soviet zone of Germany)
- Chief Steelworker (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fisher, a nine-year Navy veteran who joined the Navy's Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) community in September 2004, was rudely reminded of his mortality when he triggered a simulated booby trap while trying to clear a suspected roadside bomb during Exercise Talisman Saber held in Queensland at the Shoalwater Bay Training Area (SWBTA).
service members cooperated to conclude three phases of combined operations in the Shoalwater Bay Training Area.