Mumbai, June 15 -- The Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts presented their dance show, Confidance.
What does SDIPA stand for?
SDIPA stands for Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Safe Driver Insurance Points
- Sea Duty Incentive Pay (US Navy)
- SECAN Doctrine and Information Publications (Nato standards for TEMPEST)
- Service Delivery Improvement Plan (South Africa)
- Shrink Dual Inline Package
- Simulator Data Integrity Program
- Software Development Integrity Program
- SOGS/DADS Interface Processor
- Substance Dependency-Induced Psychosis
- Systems Design and Integration Panel
- San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association (California)
- Site Development Integrated Product Team
- Spiral Development Integrated Product Team
- Service Delivery Interval Reduction (Sprint)
- Software Development and Integration in Robotics (workshop)
- Statement of Detailed Interoperability Requirements
- Supplemental Disability Income Rider
- San Diego Industrial Recreation Council (now San Diego Recreation & Benefits Association; San Diego, CA)
- School District of Indian River County (Florida)
- Singly-Diagonally Implicit Runge-Kutta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, the Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA), which was launched in Dubai in 2007, teaches Bollywood jazz, hip hop, salsa, contemporary and rock'n'roll.