today, Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies, 18605 Erwin St.
What does SOCES stand for?
SOCES stands for Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- School of Construction and the Environment (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- School of Continuing Education
- Sexual Orientation Change Effort
- Society of Concurrent Engineering
- Statement of Changes in Equity (accounting)
- Store-Operated Calcium Entry
- Summary of Clinical Experience Form (UK; National Health Service)
- Super-Orthogonal Convolutional Encoder
- School of Civil Engineering and the Environment (UK)
- State of the Cetacean Environment Report
- Softcopy Exploitation Tool
- Special Operations Command, Europe
- Special Operations Capabilities Evaluation
- Southern Ocean Cloud Experiment
- Special Operations Capable Exercise
- Special Operations Certification Exercise
- South Ockendon Community Forum (UK)
- Southern Ohio Correctional Facility (Lucasville, OH)
- Southern Ontario Cat Fanciers (Ontario, Canada)
- Statement of Cash Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fourth place was won by Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies "B" Team.
Mkrtchian brothers lead list of area semifinalists Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies of Reseda's Ken Mkrtchian and Dennis Mkrtchian moved another step closer to a battle of brothers in the City Section boys' tennis final with victories Thursday at Balboa Sports Complex.
Reseda's Dennis Mkrtchian, younger brother of Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies sophomore Ken Mkrtchian, concluded a seven-match march to the boys' 14-under division title by defeating Thousand Oaks' Marcos Giron 7-5, 6-2 in the final.
Earlier in the day, parents at the Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies held a news conference applauding the mayor for bringing education to the forefront of public discussion by acting as an ``agent of change.
``There's no point in the mayor telling 750,000 kids that they're failing -- there are 1,780 kids at my childrens' school who are doing things right,'' she said about Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies.
Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies of Reseda's Ken Mkrtchian and Camarillo's Greg Punsalan moved on in the 16-under draw.
The Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies standout didn't let that stop him from making history, becoming the first tennis player - male or female - from the Reseda-based school to reach the City final.