Santa Clarita Valley motorists left 20 messages reporting dangerous drivers since the Sheriff's Teen Traffic Offender Program - STTOP - began April 8.
What does STTOP stand for?
STTOP stands for Sheriff's Teen Traffic Offender Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STTOP
We have 1 other meaning of STTOP in our Acronym Attic
- Spin Transfer Torque Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (microelectronics)
- Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Nuklir (Indonesian: College of Nuclear Technology)
- Sleeping Through the Night
- Standard Technical Training Notes (Royal Air Force)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV show)
- Safe to Turn On (electronics)
- Schaap Technische Totaal Oplossingen (Dutch research and development company)
- Special Tractor Transmission Oil (lubricant)
- Start, Taxi, Takeoff
- Sweatin' to the Oldies (Richard Simmons workout)
- Short Term Treatment Options Program
- Short Term/Training Opportunity Program
- Speak Truth to Power
- Standing Together To Oppose Partial Birth Abortion (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Stop Teen Tobacco Organizing Project
- Stop the Taking of Pinewild
- Students Teaching Tolerance, Openness and Pride (gay-straight alliance)
- Star Trek The Original Series
- Short Term Training Program
- Small Technology Transfer Program (small business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sheriff's Teen Traffic Offender Program - or STTOP - will allow motorists to call a toll-free number to report hazardous drivers.
The Sheriff's Teen Traffic Offender Program, or STTOP, which will begin April 8, will rely on alert motorists and parents to call a toll-free number to report the license plate of a hazardous driver, as well as the time and location of the incident.