About the Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM): The Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine is a national network of fertility clinics specializing in cutting-edge technology, personalized treatment and compassionate care.
What does SIRM stand for?
SIRM stands for Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIRM
We have 25 other meanings of SIRM in our Acronym Attic
- Smithsonian Institution Research Information System
- Southern Illinois Radio Information Service
- Southern Iowa Regional Internet Services (internet provider)
- Special Investigation Resource and Intelligence System (LexisNexis)
- Sputter-Initiated Resonance Ionization Spectroscopy
- Super Intelligent Resource and Innovated Utility for Shinkansen Management (Japan)
- Sea Ice Research Laboratory (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- Software Innovation Research Lab (Aalborg University; Denmark)
- Spatial Interface Research Lab (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
- School of Information Resources and Library Science
- Società Italiana di Radiologia Medica
- Società Italiana Radiologia Medica (Italian Society of Medical Radiology)
- Southern Indiana Regional Militia
- Spherically Invariant Random Matrix
- Sterile Insect Release Method (insect control method)
- State Insurance and Risk Management Board (Connecticut)
- Senior Information Resources Management Official (US DoD)
- Stimulus-Induced Repetitive Muscle Potentials (neuroscience)
- Strategic Information Resource Management Planning
- Stable Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
This week the Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM), a coast-to-coast network of private fertility clinics, began airing local TV and radio advertisements on for "Micro-IVF," a new offering that lowers the cost of in vitro treatment by more than 60 percent but is expected to triple the roughly 10-percent chance of pregnancy from a single IUI course.
About the Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine SIRM is one of the largest networks of infertility medical practices in the country.
Madsen's work with the Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine will focus on launching an innovative, new program promoting continuity of care between the Ob/Gyn and the Reproductive Endocrinologist (fertility specialist).
About the Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine(SM) (SIRM(TM)) The Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine comprise one of the nation's largest networks of Infertility centers with 14 locations across the United States.
Evans, MD Freedom Drug The Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science at Saint Barnabas Kings Pharmacy Maternal Fetal Medicine Associates Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health Old Post Road Group LLC Reprogenetics Reproductive Associates of Delaware Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine The Silverberg Family USC Fertility THE AMERICAN FERTILITY ASSOCIATION (AFA) is a national organization dedicated to educating, supporting and advocating for all men and women concerned with reproductive health, fertility preservation, infertility and all forms of family building.
The new system, being developed by INCIID in cooperation with the Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) and sponsored by a leading pharmaceutical company, will accurately report all ART (assisted reproductive technology) cases undertaken by participating medical providers and the outcomes of each.