The Shenango Valley Industrial Development Corporation is the sponsoring agency.
What does SVIDC stand for?
SVIDC stands for Shenango Valley Industrial Development Corporation (est. 1947; Mercer, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sarva Vidyalaya Institute of Computer Studies, Kadi (Kadi, India)
- South Vancouver Island Classics Soccer Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Satellite-Vehicle Identification Number
- Secure and Verifiable Identification (Colorado)
- Small Vessel Ischemic Disease
- Space Vehicle Identification (GPS)
- Status Variable Identification
- Subterranean Video (Boston, MA)
- Sunnyside Valley Irrigation District
- System V Interface Definition
- Surface-Volume Integral-Equation (circuits)
- Silicon Valley Italian Executive Council
- Suicide Vest Improvised Explosive Device (US Army slang)
- Seneca Valley Intermediate High School (Harmony, PA)
- Silicon Valley Innovation Institute (Half Moon Bay, CA)
- Strategic Vista International, Inc. (video security developer; Canada)
- Strong Vocational Interest Inventory
- Schroder Ventures International Investment Trust (now Schroder Ventures Capital PLC; UK)
- State Veterinary Institute Jihlava (Jihlava, Czech Republic)
- Sri Vasavi Industries Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsoring Agency: Shenango Valley Industrial Development Corporation.
As president of the Shenango Valley Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Shenango Valley Industrial Development Corporation Board of Directors, he works to attract new businesses to the area and retain existing companies.