Louis, MO Vickie Morley, RN, MSN Adjunct Faculty Shenandoah University Division of Nursing, Winchester, VA Jacinta Powers, RN, BSN, MHSM Director of Bridge Health--Catholic Diocese of Owensboro Brescia University/Catholic Pastoral Center, Owensboro, KY Eileen M.
What does SUDON stand for?
SUDON stands for Shenandoah University Division of (Winchester, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sulfide Dehydrogenase
- Southeastern Utah District Health Department
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy
- Southeast United Dairy Industry Association, Inc.
- Single Use Design License
- Sudan Social Development Organisation (humanitarian group)
- Super User Do (program for Unix-like computer operating systems)
- Syracuse University Drama Organization (alumni association; New York, NY)
- Système Universitaire de Documentation (French: University Documentation System)
- Suji Wa Dokushin Ni Kagiru (Japanese: the digits must remain single; a number puzzle)
- Sichuan Urban Development Project (World Bank)
- Somalia Urban Development Programme
- Specific Urban Development Plan (California)
- Strategic Urban Development Plan
- Substance Use Disorder Program (US VA)
- Strategic Urban Development Planning Framework
- Stanford University Department of Public Safety (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Sudanese Development and Relief Agency
- Start Up Dispute Resolution Policy
- Security UserID Definition System