The health system operates: Winchester Medical Center, Warren Memorial Hospital, Shenandoah Memorial Hospital, Hampshire Memorial Hospital, and War Memorial Hospital.
What does SMH stand for?
SMH stands for Shenandoah Memorial Hospital (Winchester, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMH
We have 86 other meanings of SMH in our Acronym Attic
- Sciences du Mouvement Humain (French: Human Movement Sciences)
- Scotland Memorial Hospital (Laurinburg, NC)
- Scratching My Head (Internet slang)
- Screening for Mental Health, Inc.
- Seconds, Minutes, and Hours Clock Dial (Integrated Chronological Applications System)
- SEEMO Media Handbook
- Semiconductor Holder (stock symbol)
- Serrurerie Métalerie Hornn (French locksmith company)
- Sex Might Help
- Shaking My Head
- Silicon Mountain Holdings (est. 1997; Colorado)
- Sites et Monuments Historiques (French: Historic Sites and Monuments)
- Smack My Head
- So Much Hate
- So Much Hell
- Société de Matériel Hanséatique (French: Hanseatic League Equipment; France)
- Société de Microélectronique et d'Horlogerie (French: Corporation for Microelectronics and Watchmaking; Switzerland)
- Soft Master Handover
- Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Somatic Marker Hypothesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Valley Health includes five hospitals: Winchester Medical Center, a 411-bed regional referral center, Warren Memorial Hospital in Front Royal, VA, Shenandoah Memorial Hospital in Woodstock, VA, Page Memorial Hospital in Luray, VA, and Hampshire Memorial Hospital in Romney, WV.
About Piedmont Medical Laboratory Piedmont Medical Laboratory is a community based reference laboratory owned in part by Winchester Medical Center, Warren Memorial Hospital, Shenandoah Memorial Hospital along with other local hospitals, initiated to support outreach programs and to better serve physicians in the overall delivery of care.