13 /PRNewswire/ -- Ron Andrews, former Manager Rhine Supply for Shell's European downstream business, has been named President of Houston- based Shell Trading (US) Company and Vice President, Operations for Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited.
What does STASCO stand for?
STASCO stands for Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary (Catholic religion)
- Standard de Stat (State Standard; Romania)
- Statistical Toll Analysis System
- Strategic Transportation Analysis System
- Submarine Towed Array Sonar
- Submarine Towed Array System
- Superman the Animated Seires
- Scientific and Technical Acronyms, Symbols, and Abbreviations (Wiley InterScience)
- Solutions Technology Alliance of South Africa
- Spanish Teachers' Association of South Australia, Inc.
- Simple Things Are Simple, Complex Things Are Possible (Software design principle)
- Security Transformations Application Service Element
- Station Ship
- Staatssicherheitsdienst (State Security, former East Germany)
- Software for Ambient Semantic Interoperable Services
- South Tidewater Association of Ship Repairers
- Short Term Air Supply System (emergency breathing system)
- South Tyneside Assessment of Syntactic Structure (language assessment tool)
- Standard Training Activity Support System (Navy-CNET)
- Submarine Towed Array Surveillance/Sonar System
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Maritime Corporation today announced that it has entered into a contract of affreightment (COA) agreement with Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited (STASCO), the principal trading and shipping business of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group.
Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited (STASCO) is a member of the Royal/Dutch Shell Group of Companies.