I am honored to be named President of Shell Energy North America and head of Shell Energy Trading Limited leadership team," stated Quartermain.
What does SETL stand for?
SETL stands for Shell Energy Trading Limited (London, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SETL
We have 2 other meanings of SETL in our Acronym Attic
- Space Exploration & Theology Institute
- Stock Exchange of Thailand Index
- Strategic Electronic Technology Information
- Search Engine for Travel Information on the Internet
- Société d'Etudes et de Transactions Immobilières (France)
- Sistema de Emergencia para la Transportacion de la Industria Quimica (Emergency Transportation System for the Chemical Industry; Mexico)
- Scholarly Electronic Text and Image Service
- Sciences of Electronic Technologies of Information and Telecommunications Conference
- Security Environment Threat List (US State Department)
- SEt Theory Language
- Spatial Extract Transform and Load
- Student Evaluation of Teaching and Learning (various schools)
- Sony Entertainment Television Latin America (TV channel)
- Senior Enterprise Talent Management (various organizations)
- Statistical Electron Transfer Model
- South East Trawl Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Software Engineering for Tailor-Made Data Management (Workshop)
- South East Texas Management Network (Texas)
- Scottish Environmental Technology Network (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- SunGard (NYSE: SDS) announced today that Shell Energy Trading Limited (Shell Trading) has licensed SunGard's ZaiNet Emissions Trading software to manage its global carbon dioxide emissions portfolio.
To support this expansion, ICE has entered into agreements with a number of leading firms engaged in the sale and trading of UK natural gas: BP Gas Marketing Limited, Entergy-Koch Trading Ltd, Gaselys (the newly created Gaz de France/ Societe Generale joint venture), Powergen UK plc, Shell Energy Trading Limited, Scottish and Southern Energy Group, TotalFinaElf Gas & Power Limited, and TXU.